Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Refreshing Clean Mint
Dosage form: rinse
Ingredients: Cetylpyridinium chloride 0.014g in 20mL
Labeler: Procter & Gamble Manufacturing Company
NDC Code: 37000-451
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Refreshing Clean Mint
Cetylpyridinium chloride 0.07%
- helps prevent and reduce plaque and gingivitis
- helps control plaque bacteria that contribute to the development of gingivitis and bleeding gums
Ask a dentist if symptoms persist or condition worsens after regular use.
Keep out of reach of children under 6 years of age. If more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- use after your normal brushing and flossing routine; rinse toothpaste from mouth prior to use
- adults and children 6 yrs. & older: Rinse for 30 seconds with 20 mL (4 teaspoonfuls) twice a day
- do not swallow
- children 6 years to under 12 years of age: supervise use
- children under 6 years of age: do not use
water, glycerin, flavor, poloxamer 407, methylparaben, sodium saccharin, propylparaben, blue 1
Dist. by Procter & Gamble,
Cincinnati OH 45202
CPC ANTIGINGIVITIS/ANTIPLAQUE ORAL RINSE
- KILLS GERMS
- HELPS PREVENT PLAQUE
- HELPS PREVENT GINGIVITIS
- KEEPS TEETH CLEANER LONGER†
- FRESHENS BREATH
- NO BURN OF ALCOHOL
1 L (33.8 FL OZ)
|CREST PRO-HEALTH MULTI-PROTECTION
REFRESHING CLEAN MINT
cetylpyridinium chloride rinse
|Labeler - Procter & Gamble Manufacturing Company (004238200)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or drug combination in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or drug combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.