Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: Mineral Oil 466mg in 1g, Pramoxine Hydrochloride 10mg in 1g, Zinc Oxide 125mg in 1g
Labeler: McNEIL-PPC, Inc.
NDC Code: 30014-100
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
|Mineral Oil 46.6%||Protectant|
|Pramoxine HCl 1%||Pain reliever|
|Zinc oxide 12.5%||Protectant|
- temporarily relieves these local symptoms associated with hemorrhoids or anorectal inflammation:
- temporarily forms a protective coating over the inflamed tissues to help prevent drying of tissues
For external use only
- do not use more than directed unless told to do so by a doctor
- do not put into the rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device or applicator
- allergic reaction occurs
- rectal bleeding occurs
- redness, irritation, swelling, pain, or other symptoms begin or increase
- condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults: apply externally to the affected area up to 5 times daily
- when practical, clean the affected area with mild soap and warm water and rinse thoroughly
- gently dry by patting or blotting with toilet tissue or a soft cloth before applying
- to use dispensing cap
- attach it to tube, lubricate well, then gently insert part way into anus
- squeeze tube to deliver medication
- thoroughly cleanse dispensing cap after use
- children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
- store at 20° to 25°C (68° to 75°F)
benzyl benzoate, calcium phosphate dibasic, cocoa butter, glyceryl monooleate, glyceryl monostearate, kaolin, peruvian balsam, and polyethylene wax
call toll-free 800-223-0182, weekdays, 9 AM- 5 PM EST
Skillman, NJ 08558 USA
mineral oil, pramoxine hydrochloride, and zinc oxide ointment
|Labeler - McNEIL-PPC, Inc. (801375143)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or drug combination in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or drug combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.