Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: SODIUM PHOSPHATE, DIBASIC 2.9g in 15mL, SODIUM PHOSPHATE, MONOBASIC 7.2g in 15mL
Labeler: Major Pharmaceuticals
NDC Code: 0904-5666
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Dibasic sodium phosphate 2.7 g
Monobasic sodium phosphate 7.2 g
- for relief of occasional constipation
Taking more than the recommended dose in 24 hours can be harmful.
- if you have a previous kidney problem, congestive heart failure, impaired renal functions, decreased intervascular volume, dehydration, uncorrected electrolyte abnormalities
- in children under 5 years of age
- for bowel cleansing
- abdominal pain, nausea, or vomiting
- kidney disease
- heart problems
- a sudden change in bowel habits lasting more than 2 weeks
- already used a laxative for more than a week
- a dehydration condition
- on a sodium restricted diet
- under a doctor’s care for any medical condition
- taking any other prescription or non-prescription medications. Take this product two or more hours before or after other drugs. Laxatives may affect how other drugs work.
- have any rectal bleeding
- do not have a bowel movement within 6 hours
- have any symptoms that your body is losing more fluid than you are drinking
- have early symptoms of dehydration including • feeling thirsty • dizziness • urinating less often than normal • vomiting.
These symptoms may indicate a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- use as a laxative for relief of occasional constipation
- dilute dose in the table below with one glass (8 fl. oz.) cool water. Drink, then follow with at least one additional glass (8 fl. oz.) cool water. There is significant loss of liquid when using this product. To prevent dehydration drink plenty of clear liquid after use.
- Do not use for bowel cleansing.
- Do not take more unless directed by a doctor. See Warning. There are three Teaspoons in one Tablespoon.
*SINGLE DAILY DOSAGE. DO NOT TAKE MORE OF THIS PRODUCT IN A 24-HOUR PERIOD
- Each Teaspoon contains: sodium 556 mg
- Saline laxatives increase retention of water in the intestine, promoting bowel movements.
- this product generally produces a bowel movement in 30 minutes to 6 hours
- this product is sugar free
- do not freeze
- store at room temperature
TAMPER EVIDENT: Mouth of bottle sealed for your safety. If foil seal is missing or broken, do not use.
Ginger lemon flavor, glycerin, purified water, saccharin sodium, sodium benzoate
dibasic sodium phosphate, monobasic sodium phosphate liquid
|Labeler - Major Pharmaceuticals (191427277)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or drug combination in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or drug combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.