Elta MD UV Pure SPF47
Dosage form: lotion
Ingredients: titanium dioxide 55g in 1000g, zinc oxide 100g in 1000g
Labeler: Swiss American Products, Inc.
NDC Code: 60232-2582
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active Ingredients Purpose
Zinc Oxide 10.0% Sunscreen
Titanium Dioxide 5.5% Sunscreen
- helps prevents sunburn
- if used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
- For external use only
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask a physician if rash occurs
- Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- immediately after towel drying
- at least every 2 hours
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time int he sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, egularly use a sunscreen with a broad-spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses
- Children under 6 months: Ask a physician.
Ascorbyl Palmitate, Citric Acid, Cycloopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Lauryl PEG-9 Polymethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Potassium Sorbate, Purified Water, Silica, Sodium Chloride, Triethoxycaprylylsilane
|ELTA MD UV PURE
titanium dioxide and zinc oxide lotion lotion
|Labeler - Swiss American Products, Inc. (611921669)|
|Registrant - Swiss American Products, Inc. (611921669)|
|Swiss American Products, Inc.||611921669||manufacture(60232-2582)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or drug combination in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or drug combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.