Simple Protecting Light Moisturizer SPF 15
Dosage form: lotion
Ingredients: AVOBENZONE 3.0mL in 100mL, ENSULIZOLE 1.0mL in 100mL, OCTISALATE 5.0mL in 100mL
Labeler: CONOPCO Inc. d/b/a Unilever
NDC Code: 64942-1255
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
· helps prevent sunburn.
· if used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
· For external use only.
· apply liberally and evenly to face and neck 15 minutes before sun exposure.
Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
· limit time in the sun, especially from 10a.m. - 2p.m.
· wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
· re-apply at least every 2 hours.
· use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.
· Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.
Call toll free 1-866-752-4602
PROTECTING LIGHT MOISTURIZER SPF 15
avobenzone, ensulizole, octicsalate lotion
|Labeler - CONOPCO Inc. d/b/a Unilever (001375088)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.