Listerine Total Care Zero Fresh Mint
Dosage form: mouthwash
Ingredients: Sodium Fluoride 0.1mg in 1mL
Labeler: Johnson & Johnson Healthcare Products, Division of McNEIL-PPC, Inc.
NDC Code: 42002-507
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Sodium fluoride 0.02% (0.01% w/v fluoride ion)
aids in the prevention of dental cavities
Keep out of reach of children. If more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and children 6 years of age and older:
- use twice daily after brushing your teeth with a toothpaste
- vigorously swish 10 ml (2 teaspoonfuls) of rinse between your teeth for 1 minute and then spit out
- do not swallow the rinse
- do not eat or drink for 30 minutes after rinsing
- supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision
- Children under 6 years of age: consult a dentist or doctor
- store at controlled room temperature 20° - 25°C (68° - 77°F)
- cold weather may temporarily cloud this product
water, sorbitol solution, propylene glycol, flavor, sodium lauryl sulfate, poloxamer 407, sodium benzoate, phosphoric acid, eucalyptol, thymol, methyl salicylate, sodium saccharin, menthol, disodium phosphate, sucralose, FD&C red no. 40, FD&C blue no. 1
Call toll-free 1-888-222-0182 or 215-273-8755 (collect)
Dist: Johnson & Johnson Healthcare Products
Division of McNEIL-PPC, Inc.
Skillman, NJ 08558-9418 USA
|LISTERINE TOTAL CARE ZERO
sodium fluoride mouthwash
|Labeler - Johnson & Johnson Healthcare Products, Division of McNEIL-PPC, Inc. (831417154)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.