Suphedrine by Wal-Mart Stores Inc
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: PSEUDOEPHEDRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 30mg
Labeler: Wal-Mart Stores Inc
NDC Code: 49035-112
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to the common cold, hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies
- temporarily relieves sinus congestion and pressure
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- do not exceed recommended dose
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur
- symptoms do not improve within 7 days or occur with fever
|adults and children|
12 years & over
|children 4 years to 12 years||ask a doctor|
|children under 4 years||do not use|
- store at controlled room temperature 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
Compare to Sudafed® Tablets Active Ingredient*
• Nasal and sinus congestion
• Sinus pressure
12 DOSES 2 PILLS/DOSE
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF CARTON IS OPENED OR IF BLISTER UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN OR SHOWS ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING
Distributed by: Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.
Bentonville, AR 72716 © Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.
pseudoephedrine hcl tablet
|Labeler - Wal-Mart Stores Inc (051957769)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.