Kids Crest Cavity Protection
Dosage form: rinse
Ingredients: Sodium Fluoride 0.22mg in 1mL
Labeler: Procter & Gamble Manufacturing Company
NDC Code: 37000-833
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Sodium Fluoride 0.022% (0.01% w/v fluoride ion)
Aids in the prevention of dental cavities
Keep out of reach of children. If more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and children 6 years & older: Use twice a day after brushing your teeth with a toothpaste.
- To dispense 10 mL dose: Remove cap and squeeze the front and back of the bottle (not the sides) to fill the reservoir. Allow excess liquid to drain back into the bottle. Pour out the dose.
- Vigorously swish the 10 mL of rinse between your teeth for 1 minute and then spit out.
- Do not swallow the rinse.
- Do not eat or drink for 30 minutes after rinsing.
- Instruct children under 12 years of age in good rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing).
- Supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision.
- Children under 6 years of age: Consult a dentist or doctor.
water, glycerin, propylene glycol, polysorbate 80, flavor, sodium saccharin, phosphoric acid, methylparaben, propylparaben, disodium phosphate, red 33, red 40.
Dist. by Procter & Gamble,
Cincinnati OH 45202
ANTI-CAVITY FLUORIDE RINSE
PROTECTS AGAINST CAVITIES
IMPORTANT: READ DIRECTIONS FOR PROPER USE.
(16.9 FL OZ)
SPARKLE FUN BERRY
sodium fluoride rinse
|Labeler - Procter & Gamble Manufacturing Company (004238200)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.