KAO-TIN PEPPERMINT FLAVOR
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: BISMUTH SUBSALICYLATE 262mg in 15mL
Labeler: MAJOR Pharmaceuticals Inc.
NDC Code: 0904-5709
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
upset stomach reliever
- relieves diarrhea
- relieves upset stomach and nausea associated with it
Allergy alert:Contains salicylate. Do not take if you are
- allergic to salicylates (including aspirin)
- taking other salicylate products
- an ulcer
- a bleeding problem
- bloody or black stool
- mucus in the stool
- anticoagulation (thinning the blood)
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- symptoms get worse
- ringing in the ears or loss of hearing occurs
- diarrhea lasts more than 2 days
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a
Poison Control Center right away.
- shake well before using
- drink plenty of clear fluids to help prevent dehydration caused by diarrhea
- take 2 tablespoonfuls (Tbsp)
- repeat dose every 1/2 hour to 1 hour as needed
- do not exceed 8 doses (16 Tbsp or 240 mL) in 24 hours
- use until diarrhea stops but not more than 2 days
each 15 mL tablespoon contains: salicylate 130 mg, sodium 10 mg
- protect from freezing
- avoid excessive heat (over 104F or 40C)
- TAMPER-EVIDENT: Do not use this product if foil seal under the cap is broken or punctured.
- visit www.info-xtra.com for health information
caramel, carboxymethylcellulose sodium, FD and C red no. 40, flavor, microcrystalline cellulose, purified water, sodium salicylate, sorbic acid, sucrose, titanium dioxide, xanthan gum
effective diarrhea relief
Kao-Tinbismuth subsalicylate 262mg
- upset stomach reliever
compare to the active ingredient of Kaopectate Peppermint flavor
*this product is not manufactured or distributed by the owner of the registered trademark Kaopectate Peppermint flavor.
8 FL OZ (236 mL)
|KAO-TIN PEPPERMINT FLAVOR
bismuth subsalicylate liquid
|Labeler - MAJOR Pharmaceuticals Inc. (191427277)|
|Registrant - GCP Laboratories (965480861)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.