Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: CARBAMIDE PEROXIDE 0.1mg in 1mL
Labeler: Medtech Products Inc.
NDC Code: 63029-500
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Carbamide peroxide 10% non USP*
*pH differs from USP specifications
Oral debriding agent
Oral wound cleanser
temporary use in cleansing:
- canker sore
- minor wounds or gum inflammation resulting from minor dental procedures, dentures, orthodontic appliances, accidental injury, or other irritations of the mouth and gums
- aids in the removal of phlegm, mucus, or other secretions associated with occasional sore mouth
Do not use this product for more than 7 days unless directed by a dentist or doctor.
- When using this product:
do not swallow
- avoid contact with eyes
- swelling, rash or fever develops
- irritation, pain, or redness persists or worsens
- sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days
If more than used for rinsing is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- replace tip on bottle when not in use
Adults and children 2 years and older:
- use up to 4 times daily after meals and at bedtime or as directed by dentist or doctor
For direct application
- do not dilute
- apply several drops directly from bottle onto affected area
- spit out after 2 to 3 minutes
As a mouthwash (oral rinse)
- place 10 to 20 drops onto tongue
- mix with saliva
- swish around in the mouth over the affected area for at least 1 minute and spit out
Children under 12 years: should be supervised in the use of this product
Children under 2 years: consult a dentist or doctor
do not store above 77°F (25°C)
store bottle in the outer carton
citric acid, flavor, glycerin, propylene glycol, sodium lauroyl sarcosinate, sodium stannate, water
call toll-free 1-866-844-2797 (English/Spanish) weekdays, or visit glyoxide.com
carbamide peroxide liquid
|Labeler - Medtech Products Inc. (122715688)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.