Help I Have a Stuffy Nose
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 5mg
Labeler: Help Remedies, Inc.
NDC Code: 49260-716
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
(in each tablet)
Phenylephrine HCl (5 mg)............................Nasal Decongestant
Temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to:
• the common cold
• hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies
• helps decongest sinus openings and passages; temporarily relieves sinus congestion and pressure
Do not use if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI)(certain
drugs for depression , psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2
weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know i your prescription drug contains an
MAOI, ask a doctor of pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
• heart disease • high blood pressure • thyroid disease • diabetes • trouble urinating due to
an enlarged prostate gland.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
• you get nervous, dizzy, or sleepless • symptoms do not improve within 7 days or are
accompanied by fever.
When using this product do not use more than directed
Keep out of reach of chidlren.
In case of accidental oversode, contact a doctor or Poison Control Center immediately.
If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use.
• adults and children 12 years of age and over: 2 tablets (10 mg) every 4 hours. • do not exceed 12 tablets (60 mg) in 24 hours
• children under 12 years of age: Consult a doctor
• store at room temperature 15-30 degrees C (59-86 degrees F) in a dry place • do not use if blister package is torn.• keep container. They contain important information.
microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide, dicalcium phosphate, starch, stearic acid, croscarmellose sodium
57 W. 28th St. Fl. 4
New York, NY 10001
|HELP I HAVE A STUFFY NOSE
|Labeler - Help Remedies, Inc. (050359682)|
|Registrant - Help Remedies, Inc. (050359682)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or drug combination in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or drug combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.