Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: SORBITOL 13.5g in 15mL
Labeler: Geri-Care Pharmaceuticals, Corp
NDC Code: 57896-435
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- relieves occasional constipation and irregularity
- generally produces bowel movement in 1/4 to 1 hour when used rectally
- as a pharmaceutical aide (sweetner)
- for other uses, as your doctor
- when abdominal pain, nausea, or vomiting are present
- for more than one week unless directed by a doctor
- are taking mineral oil
- have noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts over 2 weeks
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a
Poison Control Center right away.
|For rectal use only. Enema dosage
is 120 mL of a 25 to 30% w/v solution
(1 part of this product with 2.3 parts water)
in a single daily dose as needed, or as
directed by your doctor.
|Ask a doctor.
• store at room temperature 15-30C (59-86F)
• below 59F cloudiness and thickening may occur; warming will restore clarity and fluidity without affecting product quality
• do not freeze
• store in original container
• for institutional use only
|Labeler - Geri-Care Pharmaceuticals, Corp (611196254)|
|Registrant - GCP Laboratories (965480861)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or drug combination in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or drug combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.