Vertra SPF 50 Foundation Sunscreen Face Translucent
Dosage form: stick
Ingredients: TITANIUM DIOXIDE 17.4g in 100g, PADIMATE O 7g in 100g
Labeler: Vertra, Inc
NDC Code: 43458-1003
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
TITANIUM DIOXIDE 17.4%
PADIMATE O 7%
- Helps prevent sunburn
- For skin highly sensitive to sunburn
- Higher SPF gives more sunburn protection
- Retains SPF after 80 minutes of activity in water
If used as directed with other skin protection measures (see directions), this product decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
- For external use only
on damaged or broken skin.
and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
- Keep out of eyes, Rinse with water to remove.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure. Blend into skin with finger or applicator if necessary.
- Reapply: after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- immediately after towel drying
- at least every 2 hours
- Children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor
- Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- limit time in the sun, especially from 10 am to 2 pm.
- wear long sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses.
HEXYLDECYL ISOSTEARATE, MICA, SYNTHETIC WAX, OZOKERITE, PARAFFIN, POLYGLYCERYL-2 OLEATE, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, STEARIC ACID, ETHYLENE/PROPYLENE COPOLYMER, TOCOPHEROL, BUTYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, FRAGRANCE
This foundation based sunscreen was developed with only the most serious athlete in mind. The ultimate protection against skin-aging UVA rays and skin-burning UVB rays. This natural beige formula blends smoothly into the skin. The added color not only serves as a physical block but it provides the wearer with visible reassurance that the product is still active.
- Water Resistant (80 minutes)
- Smooth, Non-Greasy application
- The Skin Cancer Foundation recommends this product as an effective UV Sunscreen. For more information visit: www.skincancer.org
Ventra ELEMENTAL RESISTANCE SPF 50+ FOUNDATION SUNSCREEN FACE STICK COLOR:TRANSLUCENT BROAD SPECTRUM UVA/UVB PROTECTION WATER RESISTANT (80 MINUTES) 10.5g NET WT. .37 OZ. www.ventra.com Ventral Elemental Resistance is proud to be the Official Suncare provider for the Hawaiian Lifeguard Association
TRANSLUCENT SPF 50+ DIST. BY: VERTRA INC. HONOLULU, HI 96813 MADE IN JAPAN
|VERTRA SPF 50 FOUNDATION SUNSCREEN FACE TRANSLUCENT
titanium dioxide, padimate o stick
|Labeler - Vertra, Inc (930280362)|
|Toshiki Pigment Company Limited||690723812||manufacture|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or drug combination in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or drug combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.