Scalpicin Maximum Strength
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: Hydrocortisone 1g in 100mL
Labeler: Reckitt Benckiser LLC
NDC Code: 63824-850
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- temporarily relieves itching associated with minor skin irritations and rashes due to
- seborrheic dermatitis
- other uses of this product should be only under the advice and supervision of a doctor
For external use only
Flammable. Keep away from fire, flame or heat.
When using this product avoid contact with the eyes
Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens, symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days, and do not begin use of any other hydrocortisone product unless you have asked a doctor
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of the reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 2 years of age and older: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- children under 2 years of age: do not use; ask a doctor
- twist the flow-control cap to open
- if using after shampooing, towel dry hair
- apply from bottle directly to scalp, massage in
- to avoid running or dripping, do not squeeze bottle too hard
- store at 20-25°C (68-77°F)
- protect from humidity
- Keep carton for full directions for use.
alcohol denat., water, propylene glycol, PEG-40/polysilicone, glycerin, dipropylene glycol, menthol, disodium EDTA, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) leaf oil, tocopheryl acetate
You may also report side effects to this phone number.
Distributed by Reckitt Benckiser LLC
Parsippany, NJ 07054-0224
|SCALPICIN MAXIMUM STRENGTH
|Labeler - Reckitt Benckiser LLC (094405024)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or drug combination in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or drug combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.