MDSolarSciences SPF 40 Quick Dry
Dosage form: spray
Ingredients: Avobenzone 4.44mL in 148mL, Octisalate 7.4mL in 148mL, Octocrylene 4.07mL in 148mL
Labeler: MD Solar Sciences
NDC Code: 49358-544
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- Helps prevent sunburn
- Higher SPF gives more sunburn protection
- Retains SPF after 80 minutes of activity in water
For external use only.
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash or irritation develops and lasts.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact Poison Control Center right away.
- Use in well ventilated areas
- Do not puncture or incinerate
- Contents under pressure
- Do not store above 120°F/48°C
- Avoid long term storage above 104°F/40°C
- Do not use near heat, flame or while smoking
- Apply generously 30 minutes before sun exposure and as needed
- Do not spray on face
- Spray on hands and rub well into face and scalp
- Reapply every 2 hours, or after swimming, excessive perspiration, towel drying or extended sun exposure
- Children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor
- Effective sun protection for children under 2 years of age is strongly recommended
Sun alert: Limiting sun exposure, wearing protective clothing, and using sunscreen may reduce the risk of skin aging, skin cancer, and other harmful effects of the sun.
- May stain some fabrics
- You may report serious adverse reactions to Report Reaction, LLC, PO Box 22, Plainsboro, NJ 08536-0222
SD Alcohol 40, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Polyester-8, Caprylyl Methicone, Diisopropyl Adipate, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, EDTA, Phytic Acid, Phyllanthus Emblica Fruit Extract, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate
SPF 40 QUICK DRY
avobenzone, octisalate, and octocrylene spray
|Labeler - MD Solar Sciences (013647301)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or drug combination in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or drug combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.