PM Get Relief
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: Acetaminophen 500mg, Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride 25mg
Labeler: Eagle Distributors,Inc.
NDC Code: 68737-224
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
|Active ingredients (in each caplet)||Purposes|
|Acetaminophen 500 mg||Pain reliever|
|Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg||Nighttime sleep aid|
temporarily relieves occasional headaches and minor aches and pains with accompanying sleeplessness
This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
- more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- with any product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- in children under 12 years of age
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
- liver disease
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- taking sedatives or tranquilizers
- drowsiness will occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- do not drive a motor vehicle or operate machinery
- sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of serious underlying medical illness.
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
- new symptoms occur
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222) Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
|Adults and children 12 years of age and over||Take 2 caplets at bedtime. Do not take more than 2 caplets of this product in 24 hours.|
|Children under 12 years of age||Do not use this adult strength product. This will provide more than the recommended dose (overdose) and could cause serious health problems|
- store between20-25 C (68-77 F)
- do not use if pouch is torn or open
croscarmellose sodium, FD&C blue #1, hypromellose, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, povidone, starch, stearic acid, titanium dioxide. May contain polyvinyl alcohol, silicon dioxide, sodium starch glycolate, talc.
Call 1-800-570-8650 (M-F 9am to 5pm PST)
Product manufactured for:
Los Angeles, CA 90011
|PM GET RELIEF
acetaminophen and diphenhydramine hydrochloride tablet
|Labeler - Eagle Distributors,Inc. (929837425)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or drug combination in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or drug combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.