Oxymetazoline Hydrochloride 12-Hour
Dosage form: spray
Ingredients: Oxymetazoline Hydrochloride 0.05g in 100mL
Labeler: Taro Pharmaceuticals U.S.A., Inc.
NDC Code: 51672-2030
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Nasal Decongestant 12-Hour Spray
Oxymetazoline hydrochloride 0.05%
- temporary relief of nasal congestion
- due to the common cold
- due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies
- associated with sinusitis
- reduces swelling of nasal passages
- temporarily restores freer breathing through the nose
Do not exceed recommended dosage
This product may cause temporary discomfort such as burning, stinging, sneezing, or an increase in nasal discharge. The use of this container by more than one person may spread infection.
- for more than 3 days
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
- frequent or prolonged use may cause nasal congestion to recur or worsen
- symptoms persist
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and children 6 to under 12 years of age (with supervision): 2 to 3 sprays in each nostril not more often than every 10 to 12 hours. Do not exceed 2 doses in any 24-hour period.
- Children under 6 years of age: ask a doctor
- To spray: squeeze the bottle quickly and firmly. Do not tilt head backward while spraying. Wipe nozzle clean after use.
benzalkonium chloride, dibasic sodium phosphate (anhydrous), edetate disodium (dihydrate), monobasic sodium phosphate (monohydrate), polyethylene glycol 1450, povidone, propylene glycol, purified water.
Taro Pharmaceuticals U.S.A., Inc.
Hawthorne, NY 10532
oxymetazoline hydrochloride spray
|Labeler - Taro Pharmaceuticals U.S.A., Inc. (145186370)|
|Applied Laboratories, Inc.||117337220||MANUFACTURE(51672-2030)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or drug combination in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or drug combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.