Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Moisturizer Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF30
Dosage form: lotion
Ingredients: Avobenzone 20mg in 1mL, Homosalate 40mg in 1mL, Octisalate 40mg in 1mL, Octocrylene 20mg in 1mL
Labeler: Neutrogena Corporation
NDC Code: 10812-421
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Broad Spectrum SPF 30
- Helps prevent sunburn
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
For external use only
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
(Optional) For Sunscreen Use
- apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
- reapply at least every 2 hours
- use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum value of SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants hats, and sunglasses
- Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
- You may experience mild redness, a warm, tingling sensation of flaking (skin exfoliation). These are normal, temporary indications that the formula is working. If effects persist or cause discomfort, limit use to once every other day until your ski adjusts, then revert to daily use.
- Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
Water, Dimethicone , Isononyl Isononanoate, Glycerin , Trisiloxane, Cetyl Alcohol, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Steareth-21, Nylon-12, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Retinol, Hydrolyzed Myrtus Communis Leaf Extract, Ascorbic Acid, BHT, Silica, Sodium Hyaluronate, Caprylyl Glycol, Stearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Xanthan Gum, Polysorbate 20, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide , Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Fragrance
Visit www.neutrogena.com or call toll-free 800-582-4048 or 215-273-8755 (collect)
Dist. by Neutrogena Corporation Los Angeles, CA 90045
|NEUTROGENA RAPID WRINKLE REPAIR MOISTURIZER
SUNSCREEN BROAD SPECTRUM SPF30
avobenzone, homosalate, octisalate, and octocrylene lotion
|Labeler - Neutrogena Corporation (008254617)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or drug combination in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or drug combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.