JIANZE FIRST AID ANTISEPTIC SKIN TOWELETTE
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: BENZALKONIUM CHLORIDE 0.13g in 100g
Labeler: Changzhou Jianze Sanitary Material Co., Ltd.
NDC Code: 50666-007
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Benzalkonium Chloride, 0.13%w/w
First Aid Antiseptic
- First aid antiseptic to help prevent the risk of skin infection in minor cuts, scrapes, and burns.
Do not use
- in the eyes or apply over large areas of the body
- longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor.
- In case of deep or puncture wounds, animal bites, or serious burns Consult a doctor.
In swallowed get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Clean the affected area
- Apply a small amount of this product on the area 1 to 3 times daily
- May be covered with a sterile bandage when dry
Purified Water, Sodium Bicarbonate
|JIANZE FIRST AID ANTISEPTIC SKIN TOWELETTE
benzalkonium chloride liquid
|Labeler - Changzhou Jianze Sanitary Material Co., Ltd. (421279569)|
|Registrant - Changzhou Jianze Sanitary Material Co., Ltd. (421279569)|
|Changzhou Jianze Sanitary Material Co., Ltd.||421279569||manufacture|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.