FAMILY CARE CLOTRIMAZOLE ANTIFUNGAL
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: CLOTRIMAZOLE 1g in 100g
Labeler: UNITED EXCHANGE CORP
NDC Code: 65923-505
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredient Purpose
- cures most athlete's foot, jock itch, and ringworm
- relieves itching, burning, cracking, scaling and discomfort which accompany
Do not use on children under 2 years of age except under the advice and supervision of a doctor
For external use only
When using this product avoid contact with the eyes
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- irritation occurs
- there is no improvement within 4 weeks (for athlete's foot and ringworm) or 2 weeks (jock itch)
- do not use for diaper rash
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right
- wash affected area and dry thoroughly
- apply a thin layer over affected area twice daily (morning and night) or as directed by a doctor
- supervise children in the use of this product
- for athlete's foot, pay special attention to spaces between the toes, wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes and change shoes and sock at least once a day
- for athlete's foot and ringworm use daily for 4 weeks, for jock itch use daily for 2 weeks
- if conditions persist longer, ask a doctor
- this product is not effective on the scalp or nails
Store between 20o to 25oC (68o to 77oF)
Lot No. and Exp. Date: see box or see crimp of tube
Benzyl Alcohol, Isopropyl myristate, Liquid paraffin, Polysorbate 60,
Propylene Glycol, Purified Water, Sorbitan Monostearate, Stearic Acid, Stearyl
UNITED EXCHANGE CORP.
17211 Valley View Ave.
Cerritos, CA 90703 USA
Made in Korea
|FAMILY CARE CLOTRIMAZOLE ANTIFUNGAL
|Labeler - UNITED EXCHANGE CORP (840130579)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.