Monistat 3 3-Day Pre-filled Applicators
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: Miconazole Nitrate 40mg in 1g
Labeler: Insight Pharmaceuticals
NDC Code: 63736-015
Miconazole nitrate 4% (200 mg in each applicatorful)
- treats vaginal yeast infections
For vaginal use only
Do not use if you have never had a vaginal yeast infection diagnosed by a doctor
- vaginal itching and discomfort for the first time
- lower abdominal, back or shoulder pain, fever, chills, nausea, vomiting, or foul-smelling vaginal discharge. You may have a more serious condition.
- vaginal yeast infections often (such as once a month or 3 in 6 months). You could be pregnant or have a serious underlying medical cause for your symptoms, including diabetes or a weakened immune system.
- been exposed to human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) that causes AIDS
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking the prescription blood thinning medicine warfarin, because bleeding or bruising may occur
- do not use tampons, douches, spermicides, or other vaginal products. Condoms and diaphragms may be damaged and fail to prevent pregnancy or sexually transmitted disease (STDs).
- do not have vaginal intercourse
- mild increase in vaginal burning, itching, or irritation may occur
- if you do not get complete relief ask a doctor before using another product
- symptoms do not get better after 3 days
- symptoms last more than 7 days
- you get a rash or hives, abdominal pain, fever, chills, nausea, vomiting, or foul-smelling vaginal discharge
If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- before using this product read the enclosed consumer information leaflet for complete directions and information
- adults and children 12 years and over:
- applicators: insert 1 applicatorful into the vagina at bedtime for 3 nights in a row. Throw applicator away after use.
- children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
- do not use if printed applicator wrapper is torn, open or incompletely sealed
- do not purchase if carton is open
- store at 20° - 25°C (68° to 77°F)
benzoic acid, cetyl alcohol, isopropyl myristate, polysorbate 60, potassium hydroxide, propylene glycol, purified water, stearyl alcohol
Call toll-free 877-666-4782 or 215-273-8755 (collect)
Distributed by: McNEIL-PPC, Inc., Skillman, NJ 08558
3-DAY PRE-FILLED APPLICATORS
miconazole nitrate cream
|Labeler - Insight Pharmaceuticals (176792315)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or drug combination in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or drug combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.