Health Mart Regular Strength Enteric Coated Aspirin
Dosage form: tablet, coated
Ingredients: ASPIRIN 325mg
Labeler: McKesson (Health Mart)
NDC Code: 62011-0040
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Aspirin 325 mg (NSAID)*
*nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug
- temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- muscle pain
- menstrual pain
- minor arthritis pain
- or as recommended by a doctor
Reye's syndrome: Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye's syndrome, a rare but serious illness.
Allergy alert: Aspirin may cause a severe allergic reaction, which may include:
- facial swelling
- asthma (wheezing)
Stomach bleeding warning: This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you
- are age 60 or older
- have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems
- take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
- take other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others)
- have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- take more or for a longer time than directed
if you are allergic to aspirin or any other pain reliever/fever reducer.
- stomach bleeding warning applies to you
- you have a history of stomach problems, such as heartburn
- you have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, or kidney disease
- you are taking a diuretic
- you have asthma
taking a prescription drug for
- you experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding:
- feel faint
- have blood or black stools
- vomit blood
- have stomach pain that does not get better
- an allergic reaction occurs. Seek medical help right away.
- new symptoms occur
- ringing in the ears or loss or hearing occurs
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use aspirin during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 12 years or age and over: take 1 to 2 tablets every 4 hours, while symptoms persist
- drink a full glass of water with each dose
- do not take more than 12 tablets in 24 hours unless directed by a doctor
- children under 12 years of age: do not use
- store at controlled room temperature 20º-25ºC (68º-77ºF)
corn starch, croscarmellose sodium, D&C yellow #10 aluminum lake, FD&C yellow #6 aluminum lake, hypromellose, methacrylic acid copolymer, microcrystalline cellulose, mineral oil, polysorbate 80, simethicone, sodium hydroxide, sodium lauryl sulfate, talc, titanium dioxide, triethyl citrate
Call 1-877-753-3935 Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM EST
compare to ecotrin® active ingredient†
aspirin 325 mg
pain reliever (NSAID)
125 tablets - 325 mg each
†This product is not manufactured or distributed by Prestige Brands, Inc., distributor of Ecotrin®
**Talk to your doctor before starting an aspirin regimen.
Another Quality Product Distribution by McKesson
One Post Street, San Francisco, CA 94104
Money Back Guarantee
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
KEEP OUTER CARTON FOR COMPLETE WARNINGS AND PRODUCT INFORMATION.
|HEALTH MART REGULAR STRENGTH ENTERIC COATED ASPIRIN
aspirin tablet, coated
|Labeler - McKesson (Health Mart) (177667227)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.