Kinesys Broad Spectrum SPF 30 girl Alcohol-Free Sunscreen
Dosage form: spray
Ingredients: OCTINOXATE 7.5g in 100mL, OCTOCRYLENE 7g in 100mL, OCTISALATE 4g in 100mL, AVOBENZONE 2g in 100mL
Labeler: KINeSYS Pharmaceutical Inc.
NDC Code: 61481-0660
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- helps prevent sunburn
- if used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
For external use only
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not use near flame or while smoking
- apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- immediately after towel drying
- at least every 2 hours
Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Do not spray directly onto the face. Spray into hands, and apply to the face.
- children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
Cyclopentasiloxane, Octyl Palmitate, PVP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Phenyl Trimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Bisabolol, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Fragrance.
- protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
Call toll free 1-877-KINeSYS www.kinesys.com
Oil-Free // Preservative-Free
• Antioxidant & Dermatologist-Tested
• PABA & Paraben-Free
Vanilla-Green Tea Scent
VERY WATER RESISTANT
4.0 FL OZ (120 mL)
BROAD SPECTRUM SPF 30 GIRL ALCOHOL-FREE SUNSCREEN
octinoxate, octocrylene, octisalate, and avobenzone spray
|Labeler - KINeSYS Pharmaceutical Inc. (252292719)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or drug combination in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or drug combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.