foot works arthritis achy foot and muscle
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: METHYL SALICYLATE 18.75mL in 75mL
Labeler: Avon Products, Inc.
NDC Code: 10096-0004
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
• for the temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with arthritis, strains, bruises and sprains
• provides penetrating pain relief
• provides warming pain relief
For external use only
Do not use
• if allergic to salicylates or if taking anticoagulant medications
When using this product
• use only as directed
• avoid contact with the eyes or mucous membranes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.
• do not apply to wounds, damaged or irritated skin
• do not bandage
• do not use with a heating pad. The application of external heat, such as an electric heating pad, may result in excessive skin irritation or skin burn.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
• condition worsens, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
Keep out of reach of children to avoid accidental poisoning. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Adults and children 2 years of age and older:
• apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
Children under 2 years of age:
• consult a doctor
WATER/EAU, C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE, GLYCERIN, ISOPROPYL PALMITATE, GLUCOSAMINE HCL, SODIUM CHONDROITIN SULFATE, ALGAE EXTRACT, YEAST EXTRACT/EXTRAIT DE LEVURE, POLYACRYLAMIDE, STEARETH-2, C13-14 ISOPARAFFIN, GLYCERYL STEARATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, STEARETH- 20, MENTHOL, METHYLPARABEN, LAURETH-7, CITRIC ACID, GLYCOLIC ACID, UREA, POTASSIUM HYDROXIDE.
QUESTIONS? Call 1-800-FOR AVON or 1-800-265-AVON in Canada
ARTHRITIS ACHY FOOT AND MUSCLE
methyl salicylate cream
|Labeler - Avon Products, Inc. (001468693)|
|Avon Products, Inc.||005149471||manufacture|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.