Dosage form: oil
Ingredients: CAMPHOR (NATURAL) 10mL in 100mL, MENTHOL 16mL in 100mL, METHYL SALICYLATE 50mL in 100mL
Labeler: A&A Medical Supplies
NDC Code: 50943-001
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Methyl Salicylate 50%
Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains of muscles and joints due to:
- simple backache
For external use only
Do not use
- on wounds
- on irritated or damaged skin
- otherwise than as directed
When using this product
- avoid contact with the eyes or mucous membranes
- do not bandage tightly
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- condition worsens
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days
- symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
- excessive irritation of the skin develops
- nausea, vomiting, abdominal discomfort, diarrhea, or skin rash occurs
Keep out of reach of children
IF swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 3 years of age and older: apply 3 to 4 drops of medicated oil to the affected area 1 to 2 times daily. After applying the product, a warm pad may be placed on the affected area for 10 minutes and then massaged as shown in the illustrations.
- children under 3 years of age: consult your physician.
refer to the above warnings; use otherwise than as directed may be dangerous.
- store at 16 to 30 degrees C (16 to 86 degrees F)
- preserve in tight container
- Clove Oil
- Lavender Oil
- Turpentine Oil
camphor (natural), menthol,methyl salicylate oil
|Labeler - A&A Medical Supplies (801197380)|
|Registrant - Sheng Chun Tang Pharmaceutical Industrial Co., Ltd. (656347754)|
|Sheng Chun Tang Pharmaceutical Industrial Co., Ltd.||656347754||manufacture|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or drug combination in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or drug combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.