DermaTAF Antifungal Treatment by DermaTAF, Inc.
Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: TOLNAFTATE 1mL in 100mL
Labeler: DermaTAF, Inc.
NDC Code: 50080-001
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- For effective treatment of most athlete's foot and ringworm
- Prevents the recurrence of most athlete's foot (dermatophytosis) with daily use.
For external use only.
Do not use on children under 2 years of age.
Avoid contact with the eyes.
When using this product for athlete's foot or ringworm:
If irritation occurs or if there is no improvement within 4 weeks, discontinue use and consult a doctor.
When using this product for the prevention of athlete's foot:
If irritation occurs, discontinue use and consult a doctor.
Do not use for diaper rash.
Keep out of reach of children.
- Clean the affected area and dry thoroughly.
- Apply a thin layer of the product over affected area twice daily (morning and night) or as directed by a doctor.
- For athlete's foot: Pay special attention to spaces between the toes; wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes, and change shoes and socks at least once daily.
- For athlete's foot and ringworm, use daily for 4 weeks.
- If condition persists longer, consult a doctor.
- This product is not effective on the scalp or nails.
- To prevent athlete's foot, clean the feet and dry thoroughly.
- Apply a thin layer of the product to the feet once or twice daily (morning and night).
- Pay special attention to spaces between the toes, wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes and change shoes and socks at least once daily.
- Supervise children in the use of this product.
Allantoin, Caprylic Triglycerides, Cetrimonium Chloride, Cocomidopropyl betaine, Cocomidopropylamine Oxide, Dicaprlylate Dicaprate, Didecyldimonium Chloride, Epigallocatechin gallate, Isopropryl palmitate, Phemerol Chloride, Polyquaternium 37, PP G-1 Trideceth-6, Propylene Glycol, Quaternium-15, Water
Lake Forest, CA 92630
Made in U.S.A
Monday thru Friday
8:00am to 5:00pm Western Time
|DERMATAF ANTIFUNGAL TREATMENT
|Labeler - DermaTAF, Inc. (044676602)|
|Registrant - DermaTAF, Inc. (044676602)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or drug combination in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or drug combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.