Equate Loperamide Hydrochloride
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: LOPERAMIDE HYDROCHLORIDE 1mg in 7.5mL
Labeler: Wal-Mart Stores Inc
NDC Code: 49035-645
Loperamide HCl 1 mg
controls symptoms of diarrhea, including Travelers’ Diarrhea
Allergy alert: Do not use if you have ever had a rash or other allergic reaction to loperamide HCl
if you have bloody or black stool
- mucus in the stool
- a history of liver disease
- tiredness, drowsiness or dizziness may occur. Be careful when driving or operating machinery.
- symptoms get worse
- diarrhea lasts for more than 2 days
- you get abdominal swelling or bulging.
These may be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)
- drink plenty of clear fluids to help prevent dehydration caused by diarrhea
- find right dose on chart. If possible, use weight to dose; otherwise use age.
- shake well before using
- only use attached measuring cup to dose product
adults and children12 years and over
|30 mL (6 tsp) after the first loose stool; 15 mL (3 tsp) after each subsequent loose stool; but no more than 60 mL (12 tsp) in 24 hours|
children 9-11 years(60-95 lbs)
|15 mL (3 tsp) after the first loose stool; 7.5 mL (1 1/2 tsp) after each subsequent loose stool; but no more than 45 mL (9 tsp) in 24 hours|
children 6-8 years(48-59 lbs)
|15 mL (3 tsp) after the first loose stool; 7.5 mL (1 1/2 tsp) after each subsequent loose stool; but no more than 30 mL (6 tsp) in 24 hours|
6 years(up to 47 lbs)
|ask a doctor|
- each 30 mL (6 tsp) contains: sodium 13 mg
- store between 20-25°C (68-77°F)
- do not use if printed plastic neckband is broken or missing
- see side panel for lot number and expiration date
anhydrous citric acid, carboxymethylcellulose sodium, D&C yellow no. 10, FD&C blue no. 1, glycerin, microcrystalline cellulose, natural and artificial mint flavor, propylene glycol, purified water, simethicone, sodium benzoate, sucralose, titanium dioxide, xanthan gum
Compare to Imodium® A-D Active Ingredient
Loperamide Hydrochloride Oral Suspension
Controls the Symptoms of Diarrhea
1 mg Loperamide Hydrochloride per 7.5 mL
|EQUATE LOPERAMIDE HYDROCHLORIDE
loperamide hcl liquid
|Labeler - Wal-Mart Stores Inc (051957769)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or drug combination in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or drug combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.