VISCO SHIELD Lubricant
Dosage form: solution/ drops
Ingredients: HYPROMELLOSE 2208 (15000 MPA.S) 17mg in 1mL
Labeler: OASIS Medical, Inc.
NDC Code: 42126-5200
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- For the temporary relief of burning and irritation due to dryness of the eye.
- For use as a lubricant to prevent further irritation or to relieve dryness of the eye.
- For external use only.
- To avoid contamination do not touch tip of container or applicator to any surface.
- Do not reuse. Once opened, discard.
- If you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye, or if the condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours, discontinue use and consult a doctor.
- If solution changes color or becomes cloudy, do not use.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Remove cap from syringe and screw on applicator tip.
- Instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed.
- Do not use if pouch is damaged or has been previously opened.
- Protect from freezing
- Store at or below 25°C (77°F)
Calcium chloride dihydrate, hydrochloric acid, magnesium chloride hexahydrate, potassium chloride, purified water, sodium acetate trihydrate, sodium chloride, sodium citrate dihydrate, and sodium hydroxide1
- May contain one or more of these ingredients for pH adjustment
(800) 631-7180 or (909) 305-5400 or log onto www.OasisMedical.com
- Single use, disposable container
CONTAINS: 6 Pouches, each Pouch containing
1 Single Use Syringe, 0.07 fl oz (2 ml)
1 Single Use Applicator Tip
OASIS® Medical, Glendora CA 91741 USA
© 2014 OASIS Medical
Certain manufacturing operations have been performed by other firms
hypromellose 2208 (15000 mpa.s) solution/ drops
|Labeler - OASIS Medical, Inc. (194121018)|
|OASIS Medical, Inc.||194121018||MANUFACTURE(42126-5200)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.