Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: CHLORPHENIRAMINE MALEATE 1mg in 1mL, DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 2.5mg in 1mL, PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 2.5mg in 1mL
Labeler: Larken Laboratories, Inc.
NDC Code: 68047-033
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
(per 1 mL)
Chlorpheniramine Maleate 1 mg
Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide 2.5mg
Phenylephrine Hydrochloride 2.5mg
Chlorpheniramine Maleate Antihistamine
Dextromethorphan HBr Cough Suppressant
Phenylephrine HCl Decongestant
- runny nose
- reduces sneezing
- itching of the nose or throat
- itchy, watery eyes due to hay fever or other respiratory allergies
- nasal congestion due to the common cold
- cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation associated with the common cold
- temporarily restores free breathing through the nose
Do not exceed recommended dosage.
- If nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur, discontinue use and consult a doctor.
- If symptoms do not improve within 7 days or are accompanied by fever, consult a doctor.
- this product for a child who has heart disease, high blood pressure, thyroid disease, or diabetes unless directed by a doctor.
- this product for persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with asthma or if cough is accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus) unless directed by a doctor.
- A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition.
- If cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache, consult a doctor.
- in a child who is taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your child's prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before giving this product.
- May cause excitability especially in children.
- May cause marked drowsiness.
- for children who have a breathing problem such as chronic bronchitis, or who have glaucoma, without first consulting the child's doctor.
KEEP THIS AND ALL DRUGS OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN.
2-6 years: = (1 mL) every 4 to 6 hours
6-12 years: = (2 mL) every 4 to 6 hours
- Do not exceed 4 doses during a 24-hour period or as directed by a Doctor
- Store at controlled room temperature 20°- 25°C (68°- 77°F)
Citric Acid, Glycerin, Grape flavor, Methyl Paraben, Potassium Citrate, Potassium Sorbate, Propyl Paraben, Propylene Glycol, Purified Water, Sucralose
Call 1-888-527-5522 weekdays from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm CST or go to http://www.larkenlabs.com.
chlorpheniramine maleate, dextromethorphan hydrobromide and phenylephrine hydrochloride liquid
|Labeler - Larken Laboratories, Inc. (791043719)|
|Registrant - Larken Laboratories, Inc. (791043719)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or drug combination in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or drug combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.