Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Body Mist Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 30
Dosage form: aerosol, spray
Ingredients: Avobenzone 30mg in 1g, Homosalate 80mg in 1g, Octisalate 40mg in 1g, Octocrylene 23.5mg in 1g, Oxybenzone 50mg in 1g
Labeler: Neutrogena Corporation
NDC Code: 10812-258
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Broad Spectrum SPF 30
- Helps prevent sunburn
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
For external use only
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- spray liberally and spread evenly by hand 15 minutes before sun exposure
- apply to all skin exposed to the sun
- hold container 4-6 inches from the skin to apply. Rub in
- do not spray directly into face. Spray on hands and then apply to face. Rub in.
- do not apply in windy conditions
- use in a well ventilated area
- after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- immediately after towel drying
- at least every 2 hours
Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum value of SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants hats, and sunglasses
- Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
- Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
- May stain some fabrics
Acrylates/ Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, Alcohol Denat. , Ascorbyl Palmitate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Diethylhexyl 2,6 – Naphthalate, Dimethicone , Fragrance, Isobutane, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Trisiloxane
Visit www.neutrogena.com or call toll-free 800-299-4786 or 215-273-8755 (collect)
Dist. by Neutrogena Corporation
Los Angeles, CA 90045
|NEUTROGENA ULTRA SHEER BODY MIST SUNSCREEN
BROAD SPECTRUM SPF 30
avobenzone, homosalate, octisalate, octocrylene, and oxybenzone aerosol, spray
|Labeler - Neutrogena Corporation (008254617)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.