ELF Zit Zapping Conceler
Dosage form: paste
Ingredients: SALICYLIC ACID 1.0g in 100g
Labeler: J. A. Cosmetics U.S. INC
NDC Code: 76354-018
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Salicylic Acid 1.0%
- For the treatment of acne
- Helps prevent new acne blemishes
For external use only
When Using This Product
- Keep out of eyes, rinse with water to remove.
- Using other tropical acne medications at the same time or immediately following use of this product may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- rash occurs
Keep Out of Reach of Children
- Cleanse the skin thoroughly before applying medication. Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily. Because excessive drying of skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor. If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
Protect the product in its container from excessive heat and direct sun.
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Octyldodecanol, Diisostearyl Malate, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Mica, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Camphor, Melaleuca Alternafolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil
Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090)
|ELF ZIT ZAPPING CONCELER
salicylic acid paste
|Labeler - J. A. Cosmetics U.S. INC (186705047)|
|Registrant - J. A. Cosmetics U.S. INC (186705047)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.