Rocky Mountain KIDS Broad Spectrum SPF 30
Dosage form: lotion
Ingredients: AVOBENZONE 3mL in 100mL, HOMOSALATE 10mL in 100mL, OCTINOXATE 7.5mL in 100mL, OCTISALATE 5mL in 100mL, OXYBENZONE 4mL in 100mL
Labeler: Rocky Mountain Sunscreen
NDC Code: 49757-002
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Avobenzoe 3.0%, Homosalate 10.0%, Octinoxate 7.5%, Octisalate 5.0%, Oxybenzone 4.0%
- Helps prevent sunburn.
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
For external use only.
on damaged or broken skin.
keep out of eyes - rinse with water to remove.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Apply liberally to cool, dry skin 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Reapply: after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating; immediately after towel drying; at least every 2 hours
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: limit time in the sun, especially from 10am - 2pm; wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses.
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Benzyl Alcohol, Carbomer, Cetyl Alcohol, DEA-Cetyl Phosphate, Disodium EDTA, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Water.
Protect this product container from excessive heat and direct sun.
KIDS Enhanced Bonding Base Formula
ROCKY MOUNTAIN Sunscreen Dist. by: Rocky Mountain Sunscreen Arvada, CO 80004 www.rmsunscreen.com Order Toll-free--1-888-356-8899
ROCKY MOUNTAIN Sunscreen Enhanced Bonding Base KIDS BROAD SPECTRUM SPF 30 Water Resistant (80 MINUTES) Fragrance Free Moisturizing Greaseless 1 GALLON (3.78 LITERS)
|ROCKY MOUNTAIN KIDS BROAD SPECTRUM SPF 30
avobenzone, homosalate, octinoxate, octisalate, oxybenzone lotion
|Labeler - Rocky Mountain Sunscreen (032180460)|
|Registrant - Creative Cosmetics Inc (119245561)|
|Creative Cosmetics Inc||119245561||manufacture|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or drug combination in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or drug combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.