Family Wellness Sterile Alcohol
Dosage form: swab
Ingredients: ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL 70mL in 100mL
Labeler: Family Dollar Services Inc
NDC Code: 55319-805
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Isopropyl alcohol, 70% v/v
- For preparation of the skin prior to injection
- First aid to decrease germs in minor cuts, scrapes and burns
For external use only.
Flammable, keep away from fire or flame.
- with electrocautery procedures
- longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor
- do not get into eyes
- do not apply over large areas of the body
- in case of deep or puncture wounds, animal bites or serious wounds, consult a doctor
- use only in a well ventilated area; fumes may be toxic
- irritation and redness develop
- condition gets worse or persists for more than 72 hours
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Apply to skin as needed.
- Discard after single use
Protect from freezing and avoid excessive heat.
Sterile Alcohol Swabs
- 2-Ply Pad Offers Excellent Cleansing Action
- Made with 70% Isopropyl Alcohol
- Individually Sealed For Convenience and Safety
100 MEDIUM SWABS
|FAMILY WELLNESS STERILE ALCOHOL
isopropyl alcohol swab
|Labeler - Family Dollar Services Inc (024472631)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.