ROSACLEAR SKIN BALANCING SUN PROTECTION SPF 30 SUNCREEN
Dosage form: lotion
Ingredients: TITANIUM DIOXIDE 20mg in 1mL, ZINC OXIDE 155mg in 1mL
Labeler: OMP, Inc.
NDC Code: 62032-103
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
|Titanium Dioxide 2.0%||Sunscreen|
|Zinc Oxide 15.5%||Sunscreen|
- helps prevent sunburn
- higher SPF gives more sunburn protection.
For external use only.
- keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- rash or irritation develops and lasts.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- apply liberally before sun exposure and as needed.
- children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor.
- reapply as needed or after towel drying, swimming, or sweating.
- store at controlled room temperature: 15-25°C (59-77°F).
- Sun Alert: Limiting sun exposure, wearing protective clothing, and using sunscreens may reduce the risks of skin aging, skin cancer and other harmful effects of the sun.
Alumina, Butylparaben, Cetearyl Alcohol, Coco-Glucoside, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Dipropylene Glycol, PEG-6, Ethylparaben, Glycerin, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/ Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Iron Oxides, Isobutylparaben, Isohexadecane, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate/Triethoxycaprylylsilane Crosspolymer, Methylparaben, Mica, Phenoxyethanol, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Propylparaben,Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Water.
Dist. by OMP, Inc.
3760 Kilroy Airport Way Suite 500
Long Beach, CA 90806
|ROSACLEAR SKIN BALANCING SUN PROTECTION SPF 30
titanium dioxide and zinc oxide lotion
|Labeler - OMP, Inc. (790553353)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or drug combination in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or drug combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.