clearskin blemish clearing 2-in-1 treatment and hydrator
Dosage form: lotion
Ingredients: SALICYLIC ACID 0.6mL in 30mL
Labeler: Avon Products, Inc.
NDC Code: 10096-0278
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Salicylic Acid 2.0%..................
• for the treatment of acne
• reduces the number of acne blemishes
• helps clear up acne blemishes
For external use only.
When using this product
• avoid contact with eyes. If product contacts eyes, rinse thoroughly with water. If irritation persists, seek medical attention.
• skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical medication at a time.
Keep out of reach of children.
• If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
• clean skin thoroughly before applying product
• cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily
• because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two to three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
• if bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day
Inactive/Non-Medical Ingredients WATER/EAU, PEG-8, C14-22 ALKANE, DIMETHICONE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, ALUMINUM STARCH OCTENYLSUCCINATE, TRITICUM VULGARE (WHEAT) GERM EXTRACT, TOCOPHEROL, SQUALANE, DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, PEG-40 STEARATE, SCLEROTIUM GUM, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, CETEARETH-20, CETYL ALCOHOL, STEARETH-21, XANTHAN GUM, PPG-5-CETETH-20, POLYSORBATE 60, STEARYL ALCOHOL, PEG-150 STEARATE, STEARETH-20, PHENOXYETHANOL, DISODIUM EDTA, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, POTASSIUM HYDROXIDE.
Questions? Call 1-800-FOR-AVON
BLEMISH CLEARING 2-IN-1 TREATMENT AND HYDRATOR
salicylic acid lotion
|Labeler - Avon Products, Inc. (001468693)|
|Avon Products, Inc.||005149471||manufacture|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.