Acne Off Acne Treatment
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: SALICYLIC ACID 20g in 100g
Labeler: Armand Dupree
NDC Code: 10849-003
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
- For the treatment of acne.
- Clears up acne blemishes, acne pimples, blackheads, whiteheads and allows skin to heal.
- Helps prevent new acne blemishes, acne pimples, blackheads or whiteheads from forming.
- Helps keep skin clear of new acne blemishes, acne pimples, blackheads or whiteheads.
For external use only.
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
In case of accidental ingestion, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product.
- Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor.
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
Sensitivity Test for a New User: Apply product sparingly to one or two small affected areas during the first 3 days.
If no discomfort occurs, follow the directions stated above.
Butylene glycol, Ethyl alcohol, Glycerin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Propylene glycol, Sodium citrate, Water.
Acne OFF Acne Treatment Gel SALICYLIC ACID 2% Penetrates Pores to control acne pimples and blackheads CONT.NET. 20 g, NET WT.0.71 OZ Dist. in the U.S.A by: ARMAND DUPREE, Inc., 14901 S. Orange Blossom Trail, Orlando, FL 32837 Country of Origin: Mexico
|ACNE OFF ACNE TREATMENT
salicylic acid gel
|Labeler - Armand Dupree (013966604)|
|Laboratorios Kener S.A. de C.V.||810347658||manufacture|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or drug combination in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or drug combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.