Benzocaine 7.5% Benzocaine 10%
Oral Pain Reliever
For the temporary relief of sore gums due to teething in children 2 years of
age and older. For use in children under the age of 2, consult a
physician or healthcare provider.
do not use this product if your baby has a history of allergy to local anesthetics such as
procaine, butacaine, benzocaine or other "caine" anesthetics
Do not use
- more than directed
- for more than 7 days unless directed by a physician or healthcare provider
When using this product
fever and nasal congestion are not symptoms of teething and may
indicate the presence of infection. If these symptoms persist,
consult your physician.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days,
- irritation, pain or redness does not go away,
- swelling, rash or fever develops
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose or allergic reaction, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- wash hands
- cut open tip of tube on score mark
- use your fingertip or cotton applicator to apply a small pea-size amount of Orajel and spread over the gums
- apply to the affected area up to 4 times daily or as directed by a physician or healthcare provider
- for children under 2 years of age, ask a physician or healthcare provider
do not use if tube tip is cut prior to opening
cellulose gum, flavor, gelatin, mineral oil, pectin, petrolatum, polyethylene glycol, red 40, sodium saccharin
Questions or comments?
call us at 1-800-952-5080
M-F 9am-5pm ET or visit our website at www.orajel.com
Principal Display Panel
No 1 TEETHING BRAND
used by Pediatricians
for Teething Pain
2 cherry flavored gels
Daytime and Nighttime
LONGER LASTING LONGER LASTING
Extra Strength for NIghttime
ORAL PAIN RELIEVER FOR TEETHING
BENZOCAINE 7.5% 2 TUBES NET WT 0.18 OZ (5.1G) EACH BENZOCAINE 10%
Front carton image
Back carton image
Church & Dwight Co., Inc.
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or drug combination in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or drug combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.