Medicine Shoppe Allergy Relief D24
Dosage form: tablet, film coated, extended release
Ingredients: LORATADINE 10mg, PSEUDOEPHEDRINE SULFATE 240mg
Labeler: The Medicine Shoppe International
NDC Code: 49614-172
Loratadine, USP 10 mg
Pseudoephedrine sulfate, USP 240 mg
- temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- itchy, watery eyes
- runny nose
- itching of the nose or throat
- reduces swelling of nasal passages
- temporarily relieves sinus congestion and pressure
- temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to the common cold, hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies
- temporarily restores freer breathing through the nose
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- heart disease
- thyroid disease
- high blood pressure
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- liver or kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose.
Taking more than directed may cause drowsiness.
- an allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away.
- symptoms do not improve within 7 days or are accompanied by a fever
- nervousness, dizziness or sleeplessness occurs
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).
- do not divide, crush, chew or dissolve the tablet
adults and children 12 years and over 1 tablet daily with a full glass of water; not more than 1 tablet in 24 hours children under 12 years of age ask a doctor consumers with liver or kidney disease ask a doctor
- sodium: contains 10 mg/tablet
- calcium: contains 25 mg/tablet
- TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF BLISTER UNITS ARE TORN, BROKEN OR SHOW ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING. (for blister cartons only)
- store between 20° C to 25° C (68° F to 77° F).
- protect from light and store in a dry place
calcium carbonate, colloidal silicon dioxide, hydroxypropyl cellulose, hypromellose, iron oxide black, lactose monohydrate, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, povidone, pregelatinized starch, propylene glycol, shellac glaze, sodium alginate, sodium citrate, talc and titanium dioxide
Keep the carton. It contains important information.
See end panel for expiration date.
Medicine Shoppe International, Inc.
Earth City, MO 63045
A Cardinal Health Company
The Medicine Shoppe®
Original Prescription Strength
ALLERGY RELIEF D24
Pseudoephedrine Sulfate, USP 240 mg
Loratadine, USP 10 mg Extended Release Tablets
Indoor & Outdoor Allergies
- Nasal and Sinus Congestion
- Runny Nose
- Itchy, Watery Eyes
- Itchy Throat or Nose
10 EXTENDED-RELEASE TABLETS
COMPARE TO CLARITIN-D® active ingredients 24 Hour**
*When taken as directed. See Drug Facts Panel.
**This product is not manufactured or distributed by Schering-Plough HealthCare Products, Inc., owner of the registered trademark Claritin-D® 24 Hour.
|MEDICINE SHOPPE ALLERGY RELIEF D24
loratadine and pseudoephedrine sulfate tablet, film coated, extended release
|Labeler - The Medicine Shoppe International (071997654)|
|Registrant - Ranbaxy Pharmaceuticals Inc. (937890044)|
|Ohm Laboratories Inc.||051565745||manufacture|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or drug combination in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or drug combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.