Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: MECLIZINE HYDROCHLORIDE 25mg
Labeler: Alva-Amco Pharmacal Companies, Inc.
NDC Code: 52389-623
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Meclizine hydrochloride, 25 mg
For the prevention and treatment of
- dizziness associated with motion sickness
Do not use
- in children under 12 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
- taking sedatives or tranquilizers
When using this product
- drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic beverages
- alcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase the drowsiness effect
- use caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Read all package directions and warnings before use.
- Use only as directed.
- Adults: Swallow one (1) or two (2) tablets with water once daily or as directed by a doctor.
- For use by normally healthy adults only.
- Persons under 18 years of age should use only as directed by a doctor.
- If you experience continuous or recurring symptoms, check with your doctor for appropriate diagnosis and treatment.
- **Contents sealed: Each Verticalm yellow, round shaped tablet bears the identfying mark "ALVA", and is sealed in a clear plastic blister with a foil backing.
- Do not use if seal appears broken or if product contents do not match product description.
- You may report serious side effects to the phone number provided under Questions? below.
Corn starch, croscarmellose sodium, D&C Yellow No. 10 Lake, lactose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, silica, stearic acid.
meclizine hydrochloride tablet
|Labeler - Alva-Amco Pharmacal Companies, Inc. (042074856)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.