Kiss Fungi-Gone Anti-fungal Treatment
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: TOLNAFTATE 10mg in 1mL
Labeler: Kiss Products, Inc.
NDC Code: 42432-019
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
For the cure of:
- athlete's foot (tinea pedis)
- jock itch (tinea cruris)
- ringworm (tinea corporis)
For the relief of:
- discomfort associated with the above condition
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes.
- for bacterial infections
- for diaper rash
- on children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor
- irritation occurs
- there is no improvement within 4 weeks
In case of accidental ingestion, get medical help or contact Poison
Control Center right away. As with any drug, if pregnant or nursing a baby, consult with a doctor before using.
- Shake well before using
- Clean area with soap and water, dry thoroughly
- Apply thin layer over affected area 2 times a day
- For athlete's foot, use daily for 4 weeks or as directed by a physician
- Allow solution to soak into the skin before putting socks on
- This product is not effective on nails and scalp
This product contains Acetone. Do not use near heat or flame.
Acetone, Water, Propylene Glycol, Polysorbate 80, Undecylenic Acid, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E)
|Labeler - Kiss Products, Inc. (626892020)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.