Dosage form: spray
Ingredients: Lidocaine 5mg in 1g
Labeler: MSD Consumer care, Inc.
NDC Code: 11523-0404
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
temporarily relieves pain and itching due to:
- minor burns
- minor cuts
- insect bites
- minor skin irritations
For external use only
Flammable: Do not use while smoking or near heat or flame
Do not use in large quantities, particularly over raw surfaces or blistered areas
When using this product
- keep out of eyes
- use only as directed. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling the contents can be harmful or fatal.
- do not puncture or incinerate. Contents under pressure. Do not store at temperatures above 120°F.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- condition gets worse
- symptoms last more than 7 days
- symptoms clear up and occur again in a few days
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- shake well
- adults and children 2 years of age and older: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- children under 2 years of age: ask a doctor
- to apply to face, spray in palm of hand and gently apply
aloe barbadensis leaf juice, isobutane, propane, propylene glycol, glycerin, simethicone, tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E acetate), triethanolamine, carbomer, diazolidinyl urea, methylparaben, propylparaben, disodium cocoamphodipropionate, disodium EDTA
© Copyright & Distributed by MSD
Consumer Care, Inc., PO Box 377
Memphis, TN 38151 USA, a subsidiary
of Merck & Co., Inc., Whitehouse
Station, NJ USA
|Labeler - MSD Consumer care, Inc. (968091715)|
|Access Business Group LLC||839830713||MANUFACTURE(11523-0404)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or drug combination in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or drug combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.