SHOPKO EXTRA MOISTURIZING NASAL
Dosage form: spray
Ingredients: OXYMETAZOLINE HYDROCHLORIDE 0.05g in 100mL
Labeler: UNITED EXCHANGE CORP.
NDC Code: 65923-977
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredient Purpose
Oxymetazoline hydrochloride 0.05% ...................................Nasal
- temporarily relieves nasal decongestant due to:
- common cold
- hay fever
- upper respiratory allergies
- shrinks swollen nasal membranes so you can breathe more
For external use only
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
When using this product
- do not use more than directed
- do not use for more than 3 days. Use only as directed. Frequent or prolonged use may cause nasal congestion to recur or worsen
- temporary discomfort such as burning, stinging, sneezing or an increase in nasal discharge may occur
- use of this container by more than on person may spread
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or
contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 6 to 12 years of age (with adult supervision): 2 or 3 sprays in each nostril not more often than every 10 to 12 hours. Do not exceed 2 doses in any 24 hour period.
- children under 6 years of age: ask a doctor
- store between 2o and 30oC (36o and 86oF)
- retain carton for future reference on full labeling
benzalkonium chloride solution, edetate disodium, glycerin, polyethylene
glycol, povidone, propylene glycol, sodium phosphate dibasic, sodium phosphate
UNITED EXCHANGE CORP.
17211 Valley View Ave.
Cerritos, CA 90703 USA
Made in Korea
|SHOPKO EXTRA MOISTURIZING NASAL
oxymetazoline hydrochloride spray
|Labeler - UNITED EXCHANGE CORP. (840130579)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or drug combination in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or drug combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.