DHC Camu Camu White Day Milk
Dosage form: lotion
Ingredients: Octinoxate 35mg in 0.5mL, Oxybenzone 5mg in 0.5mL
Labeler: DHC USA Incorporated
NDC Code: 63433-222
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
White Day Milk
- Helps prevent sunburn.
- Provides moderate protection against sunburn and tanning.
- Higher SPF gives more sunburn protection.
- For external use only.
When using this product
- keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- rash and irritation develops and lasts.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- After toning, apply evenly at least 15 minutes before sun exposure and as needed.
- Children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor.
- Reapply as needed or after towel drying, swimming or perspiring.
- Moderate sun protection product
- Sun alert: Limiting sun exposure, wearing protective clothing, and using sunscreens may reduce the risk of skin cancer, and other harmful effects of the sun.
water, butylene glycol, cyclopentasiloxane, ascorbyl tetraisopalmitate, triethylhexanoin, ethylhexyl triazone, silica, glycerin, nylon-12, polysorbate 80, trilaureth-4 phosphate, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, phenoxyethanol, limnanthes alba (meadowfoam) seed oil, dimethicone, allantoin, triethanolamine, disodium EDTA, carbomer, disodium stearoyl glutamate, aluminum hydroxide, myrciaria dubia fruit extract, myrciaria dubia seed extract, titanium dioxide, mica, iron oxides
Distributed by DHC USA Inc.
San Francisco, CA 94107
|DHC CAMU CAMU WHITE DAY MILK
octinoxate and oxybenzone lotion
|Labeler - DHC USA Incorporated (004087554)|
|Toremy Corporation||698614554||LABEL, MANUFACTURE, PACK|
|DHC USA Incorporated||010058429||REPACK|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or drug combination in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or drug combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.