Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: CAPSAICIN 0.1g in 100g
Labeler: CARDINAL HEALTH
NDC Code: 37205-641
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredient Purpose
Capsaicin 0.1%........................................................................Topical analgesic
For the temporary relief of minor pain associated with:
- Simple backache
- Muscle strains
For external use only
When using this product
- use only as directed
- do not bandage
- do not use with heating pad
- avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes
- do not apply to wounds, damaged, broken or irritated skin
- a slight burning
- sensation may occur upon application but generally disappears in several days
- if severe burning occurs, discontinue use
- do not expose the treated area to heat or direct sunlight
- do not use if allergic to capsicum or chili peppers
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- condition worsens
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
- redness is present
- irritation develops
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of accidental ingestion, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Adults and children over 18 years:
- apply generously to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- massage into painful area until thoroughly absorbed
- wash hands with soap and water after use
- close cap tightly after use
Benzyl alcohol, cetyl alcohol, citric acid, glyceryl stearate SE, isopropyl myristate, PEG 100 stearate, petrolatum, purified water, sorbitol
DISTRIBUTED BY CARDINAL HEALTH
DUBLIN, OHIO 43017
Made in Korea
|Labeler - CARDINAL HEALTH (097537435)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.