Remedy Cleansing Body
Dosage form: lotion
Ingredients: DIMETHICONE 1.5mL in 100mL
Labeler: Medline Industries, Inc.
NDC Code: 53329-160
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- temporarily protects and helps relieve chapped or cracked skin
- cleanses, moisturizes, nourishes and protects skin
- It can be used on face, body and perineal areas
For External Use Only.
- on deep or puncture wounds
- on animal bites
- on serious burns
- do not get into eyes.
- condition worsens
- symptoms last for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Apply cleanser to damp clothe or to skin/perineal area and then gently wipe clean. No rinsing necessary.
- Apply as needed.
- Apply a remedy protectant cream or paste as necessary.
- Protect from freezing. Avoid excessive heat.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Ascorbic Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Cholecalciferol,Citric Acid, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Peel Oil, Citrus Grandis Peel Oil, Citrus Tangerina Peel Oil, Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Diazolidinyl Urea, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycine, Hydroxytyrosol, L-proline, L-taurine, Methylparaben, Methylsulfonylmethane, N-acetyl-L-cysteine, Niacinamide, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil, Oleth-5, PEG-8, PEG-100 Stearate, Polysorbate 60, Propylene Glycol, Propylparaben, Pyridoxine HCl, Retinyl Palmitate, Stearic Acid, Stearyl Alcohol, Tetrasodium EDTA, Tocopherol, Triethanolamine, Vanillin, Water, Zea Mays Oil..
|REMEDY CLEANSING BODY
|Labeler - Medline Industries, Inc. (025460908)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or drug combination in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or drug combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.