Miconazole 7 by McKesson
Dosage form: suppository
Ingredients: MICONAZOLE NITRATE 100mg
NDC Code: 49348-833
Miconazole nitrate 100 mg
- treats vaginal yeast infections
For vaginal use only
If you have never had a vaginal yeast infection diagnosed by a doctor
- vaginal itching and discomfort for the first time
- vaginal yeast infections often (such as once a month or 3 in 6 months). You may have a more serious condition. You could be pregnant or have a medical condition, such as diabetes or a weakened immune system.
- lower abdominal, back, or shoulder pain, fever, chills, nausea, vomiting, or foul-smelling vaginal discharge.
- been exposed to the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) that causes AIDS
Taking a prescription blood thinning medicine, such as warfarin, because bleeding or bruising may occur
- do not use tampons, douches, spermicides or other vaginal products
- do not use condoms or diaphragms. They may be damaged by this product and not prevent pregnancy or sexually transmitted diseases (STDs).
- do not have vaginal intercourse (sex)
- mild increase in vaginal burning, itching or irritation may occur
- side effects occur
- symptoms do not get better after 3 days
- symptoms last more than 7 days
- you get a rash or hives, abdominal pain, fever, chills, nausea, vomiting, or foul-smelling vaginal discharge
Ask a health professional before use.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- before using this product read the enclosed consumer information leaflet for complete instructions and information
- adults and children 12 years of age and over: insert 1 suppository into the vagina at bedtime for 7 nights in a row. Wash applicator after use.
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- do not purchase if carton is open
- ech suppository is individually wrapped. Do not use if wrapper is missing or damaged.
- store at room temperature 15º - 30ºC (59º- 86ºF), avoid heat over 30ºC or 86ºF.
hydrogenated vegetable oil
1-800-432-8534 (select option #2)
miconazole nitrate suppository
|Labeler - McKesson (177667227)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.