Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: Guaifenesin 380mg, Phenylephrine Hydrochloride 10mg
Labeler: Poly Pharmaceuticals
NDC Code: 50991-716
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
(in each tablet)
Guaifenesin 380 mg
Phenylephrine HCl 10 mg
- helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to drain bronchial tubes and make coughs more productive
- nasal congestion
- reduces swelling of nasal passage
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- a cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
- a cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur
- cough or nasal congestion persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by a fever, rash, or persistent headache. A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition.
- new symptoms occur
|Adults and children|
12 years of age and over:
|1 tablet every 4 hours, not to
exceed 6 tablets in 24 hours.
|Children 6 to under 12|
years of age:
|1/2 tablet every 4 hours, not to
exceed 3 tablets in 24 hours.
6 years of age:
|Consult a physician.
Supplied in a tight, light-resistant container with a child-resistant cap.
Contains color additives including FD&C Yellow No. 5 (tartrazine).
Deconex IR Tablets are green, oval-shaped, scored tablets, debossed "POLY" bisect "716" on one side, and plain on the other side.
Quitman, MS 39355
1 (800) 882-1041
Principal display panel and side panel for 60 tablets label:
EXPECTORANT · NASAL DECONGESTANT
Each tablet contains:
Phenylephrine HCl......................10 mg
Tamper evident by foil seal under cap.
Do not use if foil seal is broken or missing.
Quitman, MS 39355
guaifenesin, phenylephrine hydrochloride tablet
|Labeler - Poly Pharmaceuticals (198449894)|
|Registrant - Pernix Manufacturing, LLC (078641814)|
|Pernix Manufacturing, LLC dba Great Southern Laboratories||078641814||manufacture(50991-716)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.