Orajel Instant Relief for Teething Pain Longer Lasting
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: BENZOCAINE 75mg in 1g
Labeler: Church & Dwight Co., Inc.
NDC Code: 10237-735
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Oral Pain Reliever
For the temporary relief of sore gums due to teething in children 2 years of age and older. For use in children under the age of 2, consult a physician or healthcare provider.
Allergy Alert: do not use this product if your child has a history of allergy to local anesthetics such as procaine, butacaine, benzocaine or other "caine" anesthetics
- more than directed
- for more than 7 days unless directed by a physician or healthcare provider
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days,
- irritation, pain or redness does not go away,
- swelling, rash or fever develops
In case of overdose or allergic reaction, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- wash hands
- cut open tip of tube on score mark
- use your fingertip or cotton applicator to apply a small pea-size amount of Orajel and spread over the gums
- apply to the affected area up to 4 times daily or as directed by a physician or healthcare provider
- for children under 2 years of age, consult a physician or healthcare provider
|ORAJEL INSTANT RELIEF FOR TEETHING PAIN
|Labeler - Church & Dwight Co., Inc. (001211952)|
|Church & Dwight Co., Inc.||043690812||manufacture|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.