equate pain and fever
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 160mg in 5mL
Labeler: Wal-Mart Stores Inc
NDC Code: 49035-590
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Acetaminophen 160 mg
Fever reducer/pain reliever
- reduces fever
- relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- the common cold
- sore throat
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if your child takes
- more than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if your child has ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 5 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition.
- this product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult use
- do not give more than directed (see Liver warning)
- shake well before using
- find right dose on chart. If possible, use weight to dose; otherwise use age.
- use only enclosed syringe designed for use with this product. Do not use any other dosing device.
- remove bottle cap and insert syringe tip through opening at top of the bottle
- tip the bottle upside down and draw medicine into the syringe
- fill to dose level
- dispense liquid slowly into child’s mouth, toward inner cheek
- if needed, repeat dose every 4 hours while symptoms last
- do not give more than 5 times in 24 hours
- do not give for more than 5 days unless directed by a doctor
- replace cap tightly to maintain child resistance
|Weight (lb)||Age (yr)||Dose (mL)|
|under 24||under 2 years||ask a doctor|
|24-35||2-3 years||5 mL|
Attention: use only enclosed syringe specifically designed for use with this product. Do not use any other dosing device.
- store at 20-25ºC (68-77ºF)
- do not use if printed bottle wrap is broken or missing
anhydrous citric acid, calcium sulfate, carrageenan, flavor, glycerin, hydroxyethyl cellulose, microcrystalline cellulose and carboxymethylcellulose sodium, propylene glycol, propylparaben, purified water, sodium benzoate, sorbitol solution, sucralose, tribasic sodium phosphate
SEE NEW DOSAGE & DIRECTIONS
Compare to Infants’ Tylenol® Suspension Liquid Active Ingredient
Ages 2 - 3
Pain & Fever
Fever Reducer/Pain Reliever
Dye-Free Cherry Flavor
Use only with enclosed syringe
Pediatrician Preferred Dosing System
160 mg per 5 ml
|EQUATE PAIN AND FEVER
|Labeler - Wal-Mart Stores Inc (051957769)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or drug combination in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or drug combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.