Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: BENZOYL PEROXIDE 58.7mg in 1g
Labeler: Stiefel Laboratories Inc
NDC Code: 0145-2836
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Benzoyl peroxide 4%
For the treatment of acne
For external use only
- have very sensitive skin
- are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide
- avoid unnecessary sun exosure and use a sunscreen
- avoid contact with the eyes, lips, and mouth.
- avoid contact with hair or dyed fabrics, including carpet and clothing which may be bleached by this product.
- skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- skin irritation may occur, characterized by redness, burning, itching, peeling, or possibly swelling. Irritation may be reduced by using the product less frequently or in a lower concentration.
- irritation becomes severe.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Wet area to be cleansed.
- Apply acne wash and gently massage area for 1-2 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly and pat dry.
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor.
- If going outside, use a sunscreen. If irritation or sensitivity develops, discontinue use of both products and consult a doctor.
Store at room temperature 59°F to 86°F (15°C to 30°C).
cetearyl alcohol, cocamidopropyl betaine, dimethyl isosorbide, glycerin, glycolic acid, hydrogenated castor oil, imidurea, lactic acid, methylparaben, mineral oil, PEG-14M, potassium lauryl sulfate, potassium phosphate, purified water, sodium hydroxide, sodium lauryl sulfate, sodium PCA, titanium dioxide, zea mays (corn) starch.
Call 1-888-438-7426. Side effects should be reported to this number.
benzoyl peroxide, 4%
Lathering creamy cleanser
Hydrates the skin
- Gently removes impurities
- Clears Blemishes
- Reduces Irritation
- Defends against future breakouts
- Net Wt 6 oz (170.1 g)
- ELETTE is a trademark of Stiefel Laboratories, Inc.
- ©2012 Stiefel Laboratories, Inc
- Made in Canada
- Rev. 2/12
- Stiefel Laboratories, Inc
- Research Triangle Park, NC 27709
benzoyl peroxide cream
|Labeler - Stiefel Laboratories Inc (808842343)|
|GlaxoSmithKline Inc||205556368||MANUFACTURE(0145-2836), ANALYSIS(0145-2836), PACK(0145-2836), LABEL(0145-2836)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.